How To Use Rust Oleum Tub and Tile Refinishing Kit?
Refinishing Tub and Tile Using Rust-Oleum
Rust-Oleum offers a high-quality, rust-resistant tub and tile refinishing kit that’s perfect for anyone looking to update their bathroom. It has everything you need to get the job done right, and it’s affordable too.
Steps to refinish a bathtub and tile using a rust oleum tub and tile refinishing kit
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut a piece of rust oleum tubing about 18 inches long by 1 inch wide.
3. Place the rust oleum tubing into the bottom of a baking dish or casserole, making sure it is well-covered with cooking oil or other protective materials.
4. Pour enough rust oleum into the dish or casserole to cover the entire surface of the tub and tile (about 3/8 cup).
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until the oil begins to shimmer and turn a deep brown color.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before using.
Tips for Successfully refinishing a bathtub and tile using the rust oleum tub and tile refinishing kit
1. Start by cleaning the tub and surface area with a mild detergent and water.
2. Apply a small amount of rust oleum to the surface area of the bathtub and tile.
3. Wait until the rust oleum is fully dry, then sand or polish the areas where it was applied.
4. Let the bathtub and tile refinish kit work on the area for 10-12 hours, then remove it and enjoy your new bathroom!
Refinishing a bathtub and tile using the rust oleum tub and tile refinishing kit can be a great way to update your home while keeping it affordable. With some simple steps, you can have your bathtub and tile looking new again in no time.