How Much Resurfacing a Bath Tub Cost?
How much refurbishing is necessary on a bathtub?
Bathroom refurbishing can be a daunting task. Do you know what types of materials and equipment are necessary? If so, it can be difficult to decide how much work to do and when to start.
(For shower resurfacing near you, contact Renew Resurfacing, Inc.)
How many times a year do you need to clean your bathtub?
To clean a bathtub, you will need to use the same methods every time:
1. Pour a pot of boiling water onto the floor and spread it out evenly.
2. Use a plunger to remove all the dirt and dust from the bottom of the tub.
3. Scrub the bathtub with a brush or sponge until all the dirt and dust is removed.
4. Rinse off with cold water and soap.
Safely Refurbish a Bathtub
There are a few things you should do before starting the refurbishment process:
1. Remove the old plaster and insulation from the bathtub.
2. Cut out any missing pieces of plastic and fiberglass that were used in the installation of the bathroom’s plumbing and fixtures.
3. Remove any loose screws, nails, or other debris that may have been left behind during construction.
4. Sand down any rough edges on the surface of the bathtub to make it smoother and easier to work with.
5. Apply a small amount of baking soda or vinegar to a cloth or towel and wipe down the surface of the tub for an even cleanse.
6. Reattach any missing pieces of plastic and fiberglass that were removed in step 3, using a new adhesive material if necessary.
If you’re ever looking to clean your bathtub, it’s important to be aware of the different ways you can safely do so.
By following these simple steps, you can safely refurbish a bathtub in a way that’s both commonsensical and aesthetically pleasing.